Thursday, October 25

'DRAMA' QUEEN

I have been like a literally 'drama' queen these few days. I watched three dramas in five days. O.O So lifeless, right?

I have started watching Korean dramas even before my exam ends. How bad is that? So I ended up screwing up my accounting paper. So God is fair, isn't He? For now, I have been super lazy these few days. Spent most of the time on my Korean drama, just like a lifeless person. I didn't go on Facebook that often and was super lazy to reply my friends messages. Like what they always say, I'm so 'dry' now.

After watching these three Korean drama, the one that touches me most is 'heartstrings'. The two main characters are from 'you're beautiful'. They weren't together in the first drama but they got together in heartstrings. Its just a very simple story, not to say very interesting and nice but somehow the show is stuck in my head. Even after I finished watching 'Mary stayed out all night' the feeling is just not there. Heartstrings is still in my head! Maybe its because I like Yong Hwa, the main character. He's very cute in that show. He just seem perfect.

I'm going to continue my drama fever these few days. Having a day off tomorrow because its a public holiday! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment