Wednesday, October 17

HOW CAN I NOT SPELL 'DIE'?

Dear Lecturers, its only the third day but I can tell that you are working hard to fail us. 

Five more papers to go! I don't have any papers today but I went to college hoping to be able to study a lil more because I know I won't be that productive at home. I did not accomplished what I have originally planned to finish but at least I got some work done. I studied at the SC room with Ananda and Yi Lin. Em, we also had some fun. :D

Can you tell who is who?

I see many of my friends feeling very disappointed with their exam papers today. Many of them coming out of the exam hall shaking their heads. Feel kinda sad for them. However, I still regretted a little bit for not taking science in A levels except for law. I came to realize that Science subjects are subjects that I can work hard to achieve good results but for Art subjects, it seems like reading the text books is never enough. There aren't much things to read from the text book, but there are lots of things to be written on the exam paper. 

Okay, I shall stop here and continue with my Business Studies Unit 2. Five more days to go, I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment