Sunday, June 30

OFFICIALLY NINETEEN

I'm officially nineteen today. Gah, feel so old right now. HAHA!

Had a birthday party at my place yesterday night! Had lots of fun with my college friends and my best friends :) Got surprises and lots of present :)

But surprisingly, I'm less excited about my birthday this year as compared to past years. I'm happy, but I feels a little bit unrealistic? HAHA.

My room was filled w 'post it's!

I accompanied my best friends most of the time yesterday. Was kind of afraid that my college friends will feel left off. D; Hope they had fun..

My beloved friends, the 1203s :)


But it was nice having my friends around yesterday night! :) Some stayed over my place and we played cards and talked at night! haha. 

This is the end of my college life and I would say that I have really enjoyed it a lot though it was only a year and a half. Got to know so many nice people and had lots of good memories together. :)

Hopefully my university life would be as exciting :) hehe. Got all five offers from the five universities i applied for through UCAS! WOOHOO Thank God!!! <3 The universities I applied for are Birmingham, Leicester, Sheffield, Reading and Cardiff :) Planning to put Cardiff as 1st choice and Reading 2nd. Hopefully my results are okay.... Have to pray hard. hehe
Going to UK in another two weeks for my brother's convocation! hehe :) Audrey and her friends are coming from Singapore to stay at my place tomorrow till Friday! :) Will have to bring them around to play and shop hehehehe. Hope I get to spend my time wisely during my break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment