Friday, June 7

STRESS

I'm not sure how I should put this. But Edexcel have turned me into a panda. More like a NIGHT cat. My studying times are in the midnight and I sleep in the day. I'm adjusting myself to a totally different time zone. My biology clock is in a mess. But I focus better in the night, what to do?
Panda says Hi! :)

Its only a few more days till my exams, its now or never! I keep telling myself this. I'm working to get into UK universities now. And my forecast results can't even meet those requirements! So I tell myself if I want to get into UK universities, I have to give my best shot during my last few papers and leave the rest to the Lord. 

I set up a goal everyday. The amount of work I have to complete. For example, 6 law essays, 1 set of accounting paper and 3 sets of C3(Mathematics). I have to finish all these before I sleep. So I put myself into deep stress now. No one to talk to about this. Cause I know everyone is studying as well. I don't want them to feel that I'm boasting. And this is something I promised myself and God to complete everyday. I HAVE to do it, you see.

I have my IELTS writing test tomorrow. Suppose to work on the exercises but at the same time I have to finish my 'workload' for today. I guess I won't be able to get enough sleep then. D;

So stress that even my sweets wouldn't help now. Haven't been this hardworking ever since form 1 I suppose. Never pushed myself till this far before. I listen to soft and soothing music to calm myself down. Can't wait for my exams to end. TT I want to try my best and have no regrets. 

Dear Lord, please give me strength to get through these times. I would like to pray for a healthy body as well, that I can have a healthy body until my exams is over. And if You intend for me to get into UK universities, please show me Your directions Lord. I pray for all this, in Jesus name I pray, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment