Saturday, February 1

ONE AND A QUARTER CUP FULL OF HAPPINESS

I know people still don't get why I'd cried over 'Frozen'. For a person who survived 'Lion King'(which probably is one of the saddest disney movie ever), I never expect myself to be so emotional. Its like I'm slowly losing control of my emotions (excuse me and my long stories about my inner conflicts). But its like the first time in forever (Ermagarddd I'm so 'Frozen'ize) I'm having this sort of inner conflict. Oh! And Frozen was not too bad though I still like Tangled more.

Despite having such a hard time dealing with my emotions, I am much grateful for friends who've continuously shown love and care for me (Ngawww I love you guys sooooo much, I wish I was brave enough to tell <3). Knowing how bossy and stubborn I was towards my friends, I was so afraid that I would've soon be left out. I guess can blame it on the youngest child syndrome?

Naming this post 'One & A Quarter Cup Full of Happiness', I believe I have enough, or maybe more than just enough happiness. Felt as if I'd just ended another stage of my life, and yes of course 2014 just started and I'll be entering my twenties in five months' time (But I soooooo don't wanna turn twenty *sobs*)

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION
It has always been a tradition in our youth group to make a New Year's Resolution every year end (How I miss those youth days *sigh*). Well, my New Year's Resolution this time is 'Saving money'. Looking back at the amount of money I spent for the past few months since I arrived in the UK, I simply couldn't think of any other resolutions that can be more important than 'saving money'. Second in place would be reading the bible. It's not that I don't read the bible, it's just that I've never finished reading the bible on my own. It is quite a big challenge to me though, seeing how much commitment and discipline this takes. But nevertheless I would still like to give it a go. (Fighting? #koreanwannabe) 


No comments:

Post a Comment