Thursday, February 6

WHEN TRUTH UNRAVELS

'Law is a code of behaviour where certain actions had certain consequences' 
                                    - Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Piccoult.

In the same way, life has a law of its own as well,
containing certain consequences to be taken place with certain actions.
Tasted a piece of the law of life today.

Case: Life v Abigail Cheong 

Charged under the law of life of judging, cruelty, immaturity and an unforgiving heart.
Liable for emotional self imprisonment and self condemnation.

Because of the hatreds and immaturity that I've confined in my body,
I've put myself through six years of emotional self imprisonment.
Managed to face the issue for the first time in six years, 
Talked it out with someone whom I've locked out from my life for six years,
someone who used be a very important part of my life.
And finally, I conquered my fears and got back my life.

However, another offence of being judgemental has brought me the liability of self condemnation. 
When you discover that you've wrongly judged a person,
When its too late to take back the what you've said to that person,
When you've also realise how much you've hurt that person,
When it's too late for you to do anything for that person,
When everything becomes past tense,
and that person is someone whom you love so much.
And I'm left with self condemnation.

So the truth unravelled,
bringing happiness and sorrows at the same time.


To that someone I love,
I'm really sorry I didn't take the time to understand you.
Sorry for judging you without considering your point of view.
Sorry for judging your decision.
I've realised that you're still that perfect person I know.
I wish I could go back in time,
and be the first who would stand by your side.
I'm really really sorry.
For all you've done for me,
what I did was just judging you and hurting you.
It must have been really hard on you.
I'm sorry.


Love, your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment