Monday, September 24

H&M OPENING

Went to H&M with michelle, divya and xiao hui on Saturday. It is the first H&M outlet in Malaysia. When we got there around 11.15am, the place was so crowded and we had to queue to go in. The sad thing is the queue was so far back!

We started queuing from here!
The queue was soooooo long. But luckily we did not have to wait so long to enter the shop. If you have noticed, the girl in black in front was holding a pair of slippers. She looked like she woke up late and rushed all the way there.


H&M Opening in Malaysia

The three girls :D

And, Michelle :)
I had a great time shopping there but the queue to the fitting room was just too long! I was finally satisfied after buying myself a pair of pants and two t-shirts. I spent nearly a hundred ringgit. It was quite a lot and i almost have no money left but the student council still owe me two hundred plus ringgit!
H&M <3
After shopping, we went to Teppanyaki for lunch. It was me and py's favorite restaurant in Sungai Wang. I have not went out with py and jy for quite some time already. I miss them a lot. :( sobs. As usual, I ordered Chicken Teppanyaki.

Chicken Teppanyaki
It was quite a long day for me, i went out for 'dinner' with Alvin later in the evening. It wasn't really a dinner cause both of us did not order any food. I was still feeling very full after having Teppanyaki for lunch. I realise that I get full easily ever since I started fasting. This should be a good thing right?


Jamie Taylor, Hudson Taylor's great great grandson came to my church to speak for the service yesterday. He message was very good indeed and surprisingly he can speak very good chinese. He said that there was once when he preached in chinese, a chinese had to do the translation for him in english! You can just imagine how good is his chinese that someone approached him after the sermon to tell him that his mother tongue should be chinese instead.


Four more days of fasting! Dear Lord, please hear my prayers :) I know You work miracles! :D
Its also four more days to Student Council Retreat! woohoo~ Penang, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment