Friday, October 12

DESSERTS - STRESSED

The two class that I only have for today are canceled. Then what's the point of me going to college? Cause I didn't know! D: oh well, I spent time at the library studying though. I'm starting to like studying already. Hah! Ain't that great?

We went to eat Gelato today! Me and Michelle have been talking about it since last week. Bee lee, Youta and Yih Chong tagged along too. Finally, my cure for all the stress I'm undergoing. Haven't had Gelato for quite some time already and I still LOVE it. Om nom nom. I had my usual green tea flavour! But the place we went was Times Square's Gelatomio. One cup cost RM7.30. D: it used to be only RM6.80. But maybe its because we went to GelatoMio. Michelle's watermelon flavour was heaven too! I shall have that next time! Bought gummy bears too. What a 'sweet' day.

The ICDC (Indian Cultural Dance Club) bought us(the SCs) lunch at the Indian Temple of Fine Arts today. It was a very nice meal! I loved it! Among the SCs, only me, Joon Ren and Jon Oon went. D: It was kinda awkward but luckily Joon Ren went too! I talked to him all the way. The buffet lunch costs only RM12 per pax and the food was super good! Should bring my friends there next time. :D

I have extra class tomorrow and I don't feel like going. D: who wakes up early on a SATURDAY? Its a Saturday. Hmph. Still don't like the fact that Mr. Miao is giving us extra class two days before my law test. I've planned to study law tomorrow. Now I'm going to have to study in college.


No comments:

Post a Comment