Sunday, October 14

TRIALS

I'm having my trials tomorrow but yet I'm still so relax. What is wrong with me? Can't focus no more. Having the Contract law book widely opened in front of me but nothing seems to get into my brain. I have been staring at the same page for hours. How now brown cow? Tomorrow is the first day of trials. I'm having law for tomorrow and I feel super lazy right now. I believe I have this pre-exam syndrome. My brain seems to lock up itself a few days before the exam. I have been going on Facebook for the past few hours. I know this is bad and I can't help it. But I feel a lil better when I see many other MCKLians on fb too. Seems like I'm not the only one facing this problem.

Just to recap what I did yesterday, I went to college for extra class in the morning. I went to the other maths class yesterday and their lecturer was awesome. I did feel very bad for Mr. Miao but I went to apologise afterwards and he said he's fine with it. Cause I find no difference in me going for his extra class and not going for his class. I don't listen in math class, I do my own exercise. I believe that math can be easily understood from the textbook. But I think I can't do that for mechanics anymore. Reuben invited me to their class yesterday. And I listened to their lecturer throughout the whole period. She was not bad. She explains the theory in details.

Had lunch in college and studied at the student lounge with Claudia, Xin Yi and Reuben. Around 5pm, we went to the YMCA carnival but it was quite late already and we see people cleaning up the place. But we still got free ice-creams!

The youth fellowship had a election yesterday too. I feel kinda old already because its the last time I'm going to be able to vote. I was quite worried about the new committee because there aren't many of them left. But I believe God has his plans and He will bring these new leaders up strong. Finally, I don't have to worry about being a bad committee member. But I still want to serve God in other areas. I will consider involving myself in the CF worship team but I'm going to pray about that first. After our trials I will start to get busy with the SC things again. Hopefully I'm able to balance out my time. :)

Thank you Lord for guiding me through these days. Dear heavenly Father, please help us who are sitting for the exams tomorrow to have wisdom when we answer our exam papers. Help us to achieve good results to honour your name. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment