Friday, October 5

'THE LOST DAUGTHER' <3

I have just wasted my night reading 'the lost daughter'. Just had to keep my mind away from my studies awhile. The book was awesome. It was very good and interesting. I have never tried reading these sort of books before. The last book I read was 'Breaking Dawn' which was a very long time ago. I have to admit that breaking dawn is a very good book too. Its the best  among the four books. Back to the book I've just read 'the lost daughter's, I bought this book not really because I find it interesting(I find story lines interesting) but because of a sentence written at the back of the book 'For the fans of Jodi Piccoult, this is a must read' . I see Michelle reading the book 'harvesting the heart' by Jodi Piccoult one day and I felt like reading that book too. She said that it is a very good book. I wanted to buy a good book during the book fair and I simply couldn't decide on which book to buy, I was afraid that I might buy a book that I don't really like. Hence I decided to trust 'Jodi Piccoult'. Haha.

I'm getting sleepy now as its quite late in the night. My brain isn't functioning very well now. But I'll just briefly go through my feelings after reading this book. This book is mainly above family and love. I have learned that love doesn't come naturally within the blood but it is by time that true love exists. The author has expressed the feelings of a mother very well. My eyes were filled with tears when I read the part where the mother had taken courage to pay for the price for what she had done. I was also very heart-brokened at the part when the daughter wanted to stay away from her mother after she had grown up and also how the daughter reacted against her mother when she knew the truth. It reminds me a little of how the three of us have turned out to be now. I thank my parents a lot for bringing us up so well. I learned from this book that no one is born to be good parents. My parents must have faced a lot of difficulties bringing us up as well. I feel sad whenever I think of the day where the three of us aren't beside our parents. Will my parents feel lonely when the three of us aren't at home? Will they feel abandoned? I hope not. I'm hoping to be able to start earning money soon to support my parents and take care of them. I would not want them to think that all their efforts spent on us were wasted.

I being very emotional now, I suppose its time i get some rest. Thank you Lord again for keeping me safe and healthy and thank you for giving me such wonderful parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment