Thursday, October 4

PETRA'S VISIT TO THE VET

Have been studying a lot recently. Spending time in the library copying law Q&A book, doing math exercise and studying for small tests. At least I consider that as study. My mum wants me to quit student council. :( She pointed out a fact that I couldn't deny. I'M A WORKAHOLIC. Just like her. I can spend almost all my time working in the student council and eventually neglect my studies. I do not want to quit the student council, hence I must work hard for my semester exam to prove to her that I can balance my time spent in working and studying. I realised that planning the SC retreat had used up most of my time. Now that it is over, I should start studying and stop thinking about my work. My mum also say that I'm just like her, when I put my heart into doing something, I would not be able to concentrate in doing other more important things even though I have made up my time to do those important things. I am afraid now seeing other student council members studying very hard. They have a better time management than me, at least they know what is more important. I need God's help.

Just brought my new dog - Petra to the vet. Poor dog has some type of inherited skin disease. We see it suffering everyday, getting thinner and thinner. Can't afford to see it dying, we finally brought it to a pet clinic at kepong. The vet said that these kind of disease isn't flees, but some other type of disease(which I don't remember the name) that might turn out worst. Petra has to take medication for a year or more to make sure that the disease is completely swept off. If the disease remains after a year more of medication, Petra would have to go for life time medications. How depressing to hear such thing that might happen on Petra. My parents are a little worried about the dog and the cost that we might have to spend on it if it goes on for a life time medication. My mum thinks that it would seem to be a wiser decision if we put the dog to sleep now rather than seeing it suffer so much and having to afford the cost to take care of it. But I think choosing Petra was never a wrong decision, it might seem not to be a wise decision but I still think that God placed Petra here for a reason. Maybe for us to take care of it or it might also be God's blessing to us in the unforeseeable future. Sheeba was indeed a blessing for us. It has been with us for so many years and Sheeba has been a very good guard dog. Hopefully Petra would be this sort of blessing to us too.

Have not spoken to my two best friends for quite some time already. I miss them a lot, but i'm just lazy to call them up. XP I believe that they would understand. Just like how I understand them. :) I believe in friendships that does not require any other reasons to maintain this relationship. Just like me and my best friends, we don't talk to each other that often already we don't meet each other that often too but deep in our hearts, they still remain the same. No matter how far apart we are, in our hearts, we are closer still. Its like no matter when and where we meet, there will never be awkwardness between us even though we do not share the same topics anymore. We will talk like we have known each other for ten years or more and act like we have been seeing each other everyday. How happy am I to have such great best friends! I still remember the times that we would spend for each other whenever one is in need of help or needs a good listener despite the busy life we are going through. Awww.. I Love you guys! <3

Not forgetting what God has done for me these few days, he has kept me alive and healthy and has guided me through difficult situations. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment